- End-to-end DSP and control programing.
- DanteTM connection and routing configuration.
- Support for a variety of remote control devices.
- Rapid creation and deployment of graphic user interfaces.
- Comprehensive 24/7/365 self-paced online training.
End-to-End with just One Software Application. Composer is the Windows® application used to program Radius, Prism, Edge, and Solus NX DSPs. In addition to programming one to many Symetrix DSPs, Composer natively configures the setup and routing of Symetrix Dante I/O Expanders as well as select third-party Dante audio and video endpoints. A complete end-to-end DSP signal path can be designed using a single application.
Composer is “open architecture”. Audio signal routings, DSP modules, and control signal processing are at the sole discretion of the programmer. Systems can be designed to perfectly match specifications and conform as requirements change or evolve. All classes of audio processing modules for signal routing and shaping are provided. Application-specific modules address special purpose requirements like conferencing and room combining.
Going Deep with Dante. Composer’s Dante tools generate network audio connectivity that is flexible, dependable, scalable, and supportable. Dante network routings are established and maintained natively from within Composer. There is typically no need to use additional software to manage Dante.
All Symetrix Composer programmed DSPs are Dante DDM ready. Dante Domain Manager is network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks. DDM brings IT best practices to AV, making audio networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable. As Audinate’s DDM develops and matures Symetrix’ support of this important network AV security technology follows suit.
Flexible and Robust Remote Control. Composer supports a variety of Symetrix and third-party remote controls. Symetrix ARC Wall Panels, ARC-WEB, Control Server, T5 Touchscreen, and SymVue Windows GUIs are programmed directly from Composer. Control of Symetrix DSPs from third-party RS-232, UDP/IP, and TCP/IP devices is enabled using Composer Control Protocol.
Composer’s Powerful Control GUI Generator. SymVue enables the creation of graphical user interfaces in minutes – not days. Commonly adjusted parameters are chosen and designed into sets of attractive, easily accessible and familiar screens, created and tested offline without any code writing.
The SymVue Export Wizard targets two platforms: Microsoft Windows computers and tablets, and Symetrix Control Server. Virtually any browser-enabled computing device (an Apple iPad, for example) can connect to Control Server and in turn control Symetrix DSPs and accessories and select third-party audio and video devices.
Logical Solutions for Complex Problems. Control Modules can be assembled in various combinations to elegantly overcome unique application challenges. Logic chains may be driven by internal audio or logic signals, or external RS-232, RS-485, or GPIO signals to trigger internal functions (e.g. preset recall) or transmit strings via RS-232, UDP/IP or TCP/IP for control of external devices (e.g. cameras, screens, and lights).
24/7/365 Composer Basic Training. Self-paced Composer Basic Training covers all aspects of Composer software and the hardware it programs. Subjects are broken into short, manageable chapters for quick and easy learning and reference. To register click here.
The latest Composer v7.0 release contains these powerful enhancements:
- Radius NX 4×4 and NX 12×8 DSPs and Single and Dual-core AEC Coprocessors have been added to the Toolkit.
- Radius NX DSPs now host a Super Matrix supporting a 128×128 channel mixer in a single DSP core, while freeing the entire second core for general purpose signal processing.
- 7.0 adds SymVue for Control Server. Virtually any HTML browser-enabled device (an Apple iPad, for example) can provide multi-touch control of Symetrix DSPs and select third party audio and video hardware.
- A Property Sheet pallet dramatically increases efficiencies when designing user interfaces and formatting or annotating site designs.
- 7.0 makes Symetrix Radius, Edge, and Prism DSPs Dante Domain Manager ready. DDM, by Audinate, is network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security, and audit capability making Dante networks more secure, scalable, and controllable.
For detailed Composer v7.0 release notes click here.
Full Line Catalog
Software and Supporting Documentation
Installed Sound DSP
A Powerful DSP Featuring Flexible I/O Configuration 128 Channel (64×64) Redundant Dante…
DSP Price / Performance Breakthrough 128 Channel (64x64) Dante™ 0x0, 4x4, 8x8, 12x12,…
A Powerful General Purpose DSP / A Version with AEC 128 Channel…
Standalone DSP Price / Performance Breakthrough DSP Processing Identical to Radius /…