- Complete, end-to-end DSP and control programing in a single application
- Dante®connection and routing configuration including HD 4K video
- Supports Symetrix touch screens, wall panels, telco dialer and 3rd-party devices
- Efficient in-depth tools rapidly create and deploy GUIs
- Take advantage of hundreds of general purpose and application specific DSP modules
- Get comprehensive 24/7/365 self-paced, online training
Powerful, Easy-to-Use System Programming. Award-winning Composer for Windows® handles end-to-end configuration of Radius, Prism, Edge, and Solus NX DSPs…including creation of customized GUIs, scheduling, presets, logic, security, and integration of Symetrix and third-party control solutions. A complete end-to-end DSP signal path can be designed using this single app.
In addition to programming one to many Symetrix DSPs, Composer works seamlessly with Dante®. It natively configures the setup and routing of Symetrix Dante® I/O Expanders and third-party Dante video endpoints, enabling ultra-low-latency 4K UHD video over IP with the same Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP system you rely on for audio.
Composer is “open architecture”. Audio signal routings, DSP modules, and control signal processing are at the sole discretion of the programmer. Systems can be designed to perfectly match specifications and conform as requirements change or evolve. All classes of audio processing modules for signal routing and shaping are provided. Application-specific modules address special purpose requirements like conferencing and room combining.
Going Deep with Dante®. Symetrix Composer has helped Dante become a defacto standard for multi-channel audio over Gigabit Ethernet. Composer’s Dante tools generate network audio — and now video — connectivity that is flexible, dependable, scalable, and supportable. Dante network routings, patching, naming and subscriptions are established and maintained natively from within Composer without need for additional software.
All Symetrix Composer-programmed DSPs are ready for Dante DDM, Audinate’s network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks. Dante Domain Manager brings IT best practices to AV, making audio and video networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable.
Composer integrates Visionary Solutions’ PacketAV Duet® Dante-enabled video encoder and decoder products, eliminating the drawbacks of conventional switch matrix systems. Within the familiar drag-and-drop Composer interface, you can now route video, assign end points, control video walls and take advantage of live previews for confidence monitoring. Composer also has direct support of audio and video endpoints from Shure®, Audio-Technica,® Powersoft™, and Clockaudio™,
Flexible and Robust Remote Control. Composer supports a variety of Symetrix and third-party remote controls. Symetrix new T-5 high-definition touch screen, telco dialers, ARC Wall Panels, ARC-WEB, Control Server, and SymVue Windows GUIs are programmed directly from Composer. Control of Symetrix DSPs from third-party RS-232, UDP/IP, and TCP/IP devices is enabled using Composer Control Protocol.
Composer’s Powerful Control GUI Generator. SymVue enables the creation of graphical user interfaces in minutes – not days. Commonly adjusted parameters are chosen and designed into sets of attractive, easily accessible and familiar screens, created and tested offline without any code writing.
The intuitive SymVue Export Wizard works on Windows computers/tablets and Symetrix Control Server: Virtually any browser-enabled computing device (an Apple iPad, for example) can connect to Control Server and control Symetrix DSPs, accessories, and select third-party audio and video devices.
Logical Solutions for Complex Problems. Control Modules can be assembled in various combinations to elegantly overcome unique application challenges. Logic chains may be driven by internal audio or logic signals, or external RS-232, RS-485, or GPIO signals to trigger internal functions (e.g. preset recall) or transmit strings via RS-232, UDP/IP or TCP/IP for control of external devices (e.g. cameras, screens, and lights).
24/7/365 Composer Basic Training. Composer is not only easy-to-use; it’s also easy-to-learn! Self-paced Composer Basic Training covers all aspects of Composer software and the hardware it programs. Subjects are broken into short, manageable chapters for quick and easy learning and reference. To register click here.
The latest Composer release contains these powerful enhancements:
- Video over Dante®. We fully support Visionary Solutions’ PacketAV Duet® Dante-enabled video encoder and decoder products. Read more about that here.
- New Symetrix Touch Screen and Hardware Dialer support. Program multiple T-5 High-Resolution Touch Screen controllers and PD-1 Telco Dialers; create custom GUIs from within Composer/SymVue.
- Trace signal path both ways. Signal Trace in both forward and backward directions including through Dante® Transmit/Receive modules.
- Crosspoint Delay for mono Super Matrix modules.
- Site ID expanded to greater than 256. Different unit sets can co-exist on the same network in different site files without remote control number interference.
- Resizable Control Screen view with expanded, updated list of screen and design sheet sizes, re-size handles and other refinements.
- Other enhancements including backfill capability for placing a single matrix parameter on a Control screen, 3-decimal precision on Flex EQ module’s Q settings, clock audio integration for CDT100 MK II / CDT3, and enhanced Time-Date-Special Character Export in SymVue for CS.
For detailed Composer release notes click here.
Full Line Catalog
Software and Supporting Documentation
Installed Sound DSP
A Powerful DSP Featuring Flexible I/O Configuration 128 Channel (64×64) Redundant Dante…
DSP Price / Performance Breakthrough 128 Channel (64x64) Dante™ 0x0, 4x4, 8x8, 12x12,…
Two models: Radius NX 4x4 and Radius NX 12x8. Optional AEC coprocessor…
Standalone DSP Price / Performance Breakthrough DSP Processing Identical to Radius /…