Audio System Requirements
- 6 combinable rooms, with 2 mic and 2 line inputs per room.
- Combinable audio-mixing of each room’s microphones.
- 8 BGM sources selectable in all areas.
- Source selection using wall panel controllers located in each room.
- Inputs and outputs for rooms A and B must be connected using Dante™ network.
- Support for mobile device control of source selection, volume control and combining for all rooms.
- Audio system “MUTE ALL” function triggered from a fire/emergency alarm system.
- Comprehensive loudspeaker management including EQ, high and low pass 48dB/octave filters and comp/limiting.
|1||Prism 16×16||16 mic/line in, 16 line out DSP, 64×64 Dante (uses Dante network for expansion).|
|1||xIn 12||12 channel analog input expander. (uses Dante network to link to DSP).|
|2||xIO 4×4||4 mic/line in, 4 line out analog expander (uses Dante network to link to DSP).|
|6||ARC-3||Capacitive touch wall panel controller with graphic display.|
|1||ARC-PSe||Rack mount wall panel power supply for ARC’s.|
|1||ARC-WEB||Control interface running on a mobile or desktop device to control audio via an embedded web server running on the Prism 16×16.|
|1||Composer||Windows software – design & configure system.|
|Room Combining, BGM selection and volume control||An ARC-3 wall panel is installed in each of the six 6 rooms.|
|Rooms A and B connected using Dante network||An xIO 4×4 is used for the inputs and outputs of rooms A and B, connected via Dante network.|
|Mobile BYOD browser-based control of music source and volume in each room||The Prism embedded ARC-Web server is programmed from Composer to control source selection and volume in parallel with the ARC-3 wall panels in each room.|
|Comprehensive Loudspeaker Management||The Prism is programmed using Composer to include Speaker Manager and Compressor Modules.|
|Fire/emergency audio MUTE ALL||Third-party alarm system logic wired to a Prism external control input triggers a “MUTE ALL” state.|
System Hookup Diagram