Audio System Requirements
- AEC applied to 6 microphones to guarantee maximum far-end intelligibility of local participants.
- 6 Dante-enabled networked microphones.
- DSP system support for each microphones’ push-to-talk functionality.
- Wall panel control of 2 audio outputs feeding ceiling speaker power amps.
- Cisco and Asterisk SIP-based VoIP telephony interface.
- Support for AJAX/HTML5 standards browser based dialing.
- Windows control screen for dialing and volume control.
- 2 stereo auxiliary line level inputs, e.g. PC output and laptop.
- Auto mixing capabilities for both far end send as well as local voice lift.
- Comprehensive loudspeaker management including EQ, high and low pass 48dB/octave filters and comp/limiting.
|1||Radius AEC||8 AEC in, 4 line in, 8 out DSP, I/O expander card slot, 64×64 Dante.|
|1||2 Line VoIP Interface Card||Cisco and Asterisk SIP-based VoIP plug-in card for Edge, Radius 12×8 EX and Radius AEC.|
|1||ARC-K1e||Rotary encoder wall panel controller.|
|2||SymVue||Windows runtime control interface software – generated from Composer.|
|1||ARC-WEB Dialer||Embedded controller server running on Radius AEC|
|1||Composer||Windows software – design & configure system.|
|On wall volume control||An ARC-K1e enables control of overall room volume.|
|HTML5 web dialing||Symetrix ARC-WEB browser based dialer can be used by PC’s or mobile devices for dialing.|
|Super-user control screen||Composer generated SymVue file for dialing and volume control running on a Windows based touch screen controller.|
|Networked microphones||6 x Audio-Technica ATND8677 Dante microphones.|
|Push to talk buttons||Composer software facilitates direct integration of the push to talk features of the microphones.|
|Cisco and Asterisk SIP-based VoIP interface||The Symetrix 2 Line VoIP Interface Card installs into the Radius AEC.|
|2 stereo auxiliary line level inputs||Connect directly to the Radius AEC line level inputs.|
|Auto mixing||A separate Gain-Sharing auto mixer is employed for the microphone signals being sent to the far end and also for local voice lift as required.|
|Comprehensive loudspeaker management||Radius AEC programmed from Composer with Speaker Manager and Compressor Modules.|
System Hookup Diagram
Downloads and Links
Conference Room – Composer Site File
Conference Room – SymVue Windows File
Conference Room – System Hookup Diagram
Conference Room – Download Application Note
Questions? / Comments? – Symetrix Tech Support