Symetrix Composer Certification Program
Train and certify on the Dante network audio DSP platform at your convenience with Symetrix Composer Basic Training. Our training covers all aspects of DSP hardware and Composer software along with fundamental audio programming and design concepts. To receive a Composer Basic Training Certificate register for the training online, answer at least 80% of the questions correctly at the end of each chapter and correctly build a Composer site file at the end of the training.
- Subjects are broken into short, manageable chapters to make assimilation of the information quick and easy
- You may complete the course on your own schedule; pause and return as many times as you like
- Each participant who completes the training will be awarded a printable Composer Basic Training Certificate
- Composer Basic Training is certified for 4.0 Avixa CTS RUs
To get started, click below to register. If you have already registered for Composer Basic Training, click HERE to go directly to the log-in page.
* Must complete the Composer Basic Training before requesting any advanced training.
Fill out the form to request an advanced virtual or in-person training by our Technical Support and Training team