Frequently Asked Questions

Select a Category

Knowledge Base > Discontinued Products > 302 Dual Microphone Preamplifier

How do I hook up a 302 to my computer?

If your computer has a sound card with line level inputs (NOT microphone level!!!), use the TRS line output jack connecting the tip as (+) and the sleeve as the common or ground. However, it is recommended to have a computer audio card or interface with professional +4 dBu balanced line level inputs.

How can we help?