Frequently Asked Questions

Select a Category

Knowledge Base > Discontinued Products > DA9624 24-bit Stereo 96 kHz D/A Converter

What kind of cable do I need to use for digital audio over AES / EBU inputs and outputs?

All AES / EBU inputs and outputs need a 110 Ohm twisted pair AES / EBU cable. You should not / can not use a standard microphone cable for digital audio!

How can we help?