Symetrix Professional Services are fee-based services that leverage the experience and knowledge of Symetrix Applications Engineers to provide engineering support for their customers’ projects. Symetrix Professional Services include Site File Programming, Custom Intelligent Module creation, and remote or on-site Commissioning. They have a dedicated in-house team of Symetrix Applications Engineers who can review the system design to ensure that the selected hardware will work seamlessly in a system. Because it is being reviewed by Symetrix, customers will have the peace of mind that it is approved by the original equipment manufacturer.
SYMETRIX FEE-BASED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
- Custom Site File Programming – Symetrix Professional Services can generate a quote, based on your I/O list and system description, to create a fully complete Composer site file that’s ready to be uploaded to your system. Programming is always specific to each project and is available as a line item that can be added to a specification or project bid.
- Custom Intelligent Module Creation – Intelligent Modules expand the capabilities of a DSP to provide customizable control of third-party products and powerful manipulation of control data within a system.Symetrix Professional Services can create custom Intelligent Modules using Lua scripting for your unique ecosystem. If you need an Intelligent Module created and don’t have the time or resources to create it yourself, let our experienced team of Application Engineers craft a custom Intelligent Module designed to your detailed requirements. Symetrix Professional Services can create custom Intelligent Modules for nearly any application.Contact Symetrix Professional Services today for more information.
- Remote Commissioning Services – Symetrix Professional Services can schedule a Symetrix Application Engineer to be available during all phases of your on-site setup and commissioning. If you can provide a computer or laptop that has a network connection to the AV system and an internet connection, a Symetrix Applications Engineer can be your full-time remote assistant during critical system commissioning and setup. This allows your staff to focus on system testing, verification, and documentation while we handle controlling and configuring the system.
- On-site Commissioning Services – For critical sites, Symetrix Professional Services can schedule a Symetrix Applications Engineer to provide on-site assistance with setup and commissioning of your system. For severely time constrained systems or high-profile clients, a Symetrix Applications Engineer on site provides your staff confidence so that they won’t need to think about the hardware and can concentrate on commissioning the system.
FREE PRE-SALES ENGINEERING SUPPORT:
- Hardware and software functionality assistance – Systems often have unique requirements or specific audio routing needs, and it can be difficult to determine if a specificpiece of hardware or software will satisfy those needs. A Symetrix Applications Engineer can walk you through exactly how Symetrix hardware and software will meet your needs.
- Design verification – If a system has already been designed, a Symetrix Applications Engineer can review the system design for you to ensure that the selected hardware willwork together as intended. If you are struggling to meet your customer’s budget, we can also help you value engineer your system to reduce cost without sacrificing performance.
- Design assistance – Starting with just a simple I/O list and a description of required functionality, a Symetrix Applications Engineer can generate a Symetrix equipment list that you can be confident is the most cost-effective way to satisfy your system needs.
- Advanced system functionality – Symetrix Applications Engineers can help you learn how to solve complex problems like controlling third party devices from within Composer or implementing new functionality andfeatures.
Contact Symetrix Professional Services: 425-778-7728
Symetrix Pro-Services Request Form:
Click Here and We’ll Contact you About Your Unique Project.
Follow Symetrix on social media to keep up with the latest announcements. https://www.linkedin.com/company/symetrixinc
Check out the Symetrix community forum for tech tips and collaborate with other AV professionals.